Award nominees were selected based on proprietary Aberdeen research conducted over the past year by Michelle Boucher, Senior Research Analyst for Aberdeen's Product Innovation and Engineering research practice. The award will be presented to the enterprise that most effectively combines strategy, process execution and supporting technology investments to drive product development, performance improvement and superior commercial success.
The award nominees are:
- John Deere, the world's leading manufacturer of agricultural machinery, construction, forestry and turf care equipment
- Medtronic, the global leader in medical technology, creating medical devices to alleviate pain, restore health and extend life
- Autoliv Inc., a worldwide leader in automotive safety, a pioneer in both seatbelts and airbags, and a technology leader with the widest product offering for automotive safety, serving all the major automobile manufacturers
- Case New Holland, a world leader in the agricultural and construction equipment businesses
- Array Accuseal, a leading manufacturer and distributor of gate valves, actuators and other flow control products for oil and natural gas wellhead, manifold, fracture and distribution applications
Featured presenters at the 2011 Aberdeen Product Development and Delivery Summit include senior executives from ARRIS Group, Inc., Cambridge Biomedical, Coty Inc., Enterasys Networks, Herman Miller Inc., Medtronic, NCR Corporation, and Performance Indicator.
2011 Product Development and Delivery Summit Sponsors include Microsoft and Siemens PLM Software, aPriori, and Kalypso. The Society of Concurrent Product Development (SCPD) is a Summit partner.
To view the full 2011 Product Development and Delivery Summit agenda visit http://summits.aberdeen.com/index.php/Product-Innovation-and-Engineering-Summit/2011-product-development-and-delivery-summit-agenda.html
To apply for complimentary registration, visit http://vault.aberdeen.com/public/check-identity/summit/NPDD294024/event.aspx. Summit registration is complimentary for qualified end user executives and qualified members of the press. Vendors, service providers and consultants are not eligible to attend, except as Summit sponsors.
For information regarding remaining Aberdeen Summit sponsorship opportunities, please contact Email Contact, Summit Sales Manager, 617.854.5268.
About Aberdeen Group, a Harte-Hanks Company
Aberdeen provides fact-based research and market intelligence that delivers demonstrable results. Having queried more than 30,000 companies in the past two years, Aberdeen is positioned to educate users to action: driving market awareness, creating demand, enabling sales, and delivering meaningful return-on-investment analysis. As the trusted advisor to the global technology markets, corporations turn to Aberdeen for insights that drive decisions.
As a Harte-Hanks Company, Aberdeen plays a key role of putting content in context for the global direct and targeted marketing company. Aberdeen's analytical and independent view of the "customer optimization" process of Harte-Hanks (Information - Opportunity - Insight - Engagement - Interaction) extends the client value and accentuates the strategic role Harte-Hanks brings to the market. For additional information, visit Aberdeen or call (617) 854-5200, or to learn more about Harte-Hanks, call (800) 456-9748.
© 2011 Aberdeen Group, Inc., a Harte-Hanks Company
451 D Street, Suite 710
Boston, Massachusetts 02210-1928
Telephone: (617) 854-5200
Fax: (617) 723-7897