Siemens PLM Connection Europe Promises to be a Key Customer Engagement Event
Milford, OH, September 27, 2011 – ITI TranscenData announced today their sponsorship of PLM Europe – the Siemens PLM Connection 2011 event in Linz Austria, 17 – 19 October. The PLM Europe event is an ideal forum for ITI TranscenData to view the latest technology available from Siemens, and offers the perfect venue for exchanging ideas with Siemens PLM users from over 25 European countries on important issues facing their industries today.
ITI TranscenData is pleased to be a Gold Sponsor of this year’s event. ITI has been a Siemens PLM partner for over 15 years, providing complimentary solutions and services for Siemens PLM customers. The PLM Europe event assists ITI TranscenData in maintaining a strong alignment between their interoperability solutions and the needs of the Siemens PLM community.
“Being a supplier of Siemens’ product components, particularly the Teamcenter integration products, we see PLM Europe as a fantastic opportunity for us to meet a wide selection of end users and discuss their interoperability requirements and experiences.” says Don Hemmelgarn, President of ITI TranscenData. “We have found in previous years at PLM Europe that users of our Pro/Engineer and Solidworks Integrations take advantage of this opportunity to meet one-on-one with our key PDM experts. This year we look forward to once again networking with our clients, as well as demonstrating how we can help make their Teamcenter activities more effective.”
ITI TranscenData has also engaged with Siemens PLM customers by deploying interoperability solutions such as CADIQ®, Proficiency® and CADfix® to streamline processes, ensuring they get optimum value from their PLM investments. Experienced ITI TranscenData consultants will be available for questions and assisting in various sessions of the event. Customers visiting ITI at Stand No. 32 will be able to learn more about these solutions:
- Solidworks (SWIM) and Pro/Engineer (IPEM) integrations to Teamcenter (SWIM & IPEM are Siemens PLM Products)
- Migration Services – PDM and PLM to Teamcenter with a business focus
- Implementation Services – Install, configure, and develop the right use cases for SWIM & IPEM
- Network with other clients in the ITI/Siemens community using SWIM & IPEM
- Validation of CAD model translation into NX within a multi-CAD supply chain
- Validation of corporate CAD system migrations to NX
- Validation of JT, STEP or Parasolid exports and collaborative processes
- Ensuring the stability of CAD model geometry and PMI data within a 3D MDB environment
- Feature based CAD migration into NX, especially from CATIA V5
- Enabling OEM compliance within a multi-CAD supply chain
- Effective BREP translation between CAD, CAM and CAE applications
- Supporting JT collaboration and translation with JT import and export interfaces
About ITI and ITI TranscenData
International TechneGroup Incorporated (ITI) was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Milford, OH. ITI TranscenData is the product data interoperability business within ITI. CAD/CAM/CAE/PLM vendors and end users alike utilize ITI TranscenData's products and services for seamless data exchange between dissimilar systems. Customers include ABB, Airbus, BAE Systems, Boeing, Dassault, EADS, Ford, Honeywell, Lego, Lockheed Martin, NASA, MAHLE Powertrain, Pratt & Whitney, Raytheon, Renault, Rockwell Collins, Samsung Electronics, Siemens, Snecma, Spirit AeroSystems, Thales, ThyssenKrupp, US Air Force, US Army, Xerox and others.