- Infor PLM Discrete works with Infor SyteLine to add Infor functionality from concept to order fulfillment, enabling time savings through easier access to consolidated information and reduced manual data entry requirements for DeltaValve employees.
- Data flow between DeltaValve's Infor ERP and PLM applications also helps ensure a smoother transition from research and development to production for new products. Users view processes in a single, unified system, allowing them to more quickly make improvements or changes, helping to increase efficiency and speed time to market.
- PLM Discrete provides user-friendly workflows and task lists with detailed instructions and automatic reminders to ensure that employees are aware of pending projects and approvals. DeltaValve managers can also drill down into workflow data to make better decisions regarding internal processes and resource allocation.
- DeltaValve benefits from the PLM Discrete Smart Numbering functionality, which eliminates previously existing confusion in materials numbering and helps ensure numbers on product drawings are properly documented in the system, facilitating efficiency and accuracy in manufacturing operations.
"Our previous PLM system was not linked to our ERP system, which was a roadblock to data sharing and information flow, causing inefficiency and disruption to operations," said Steven Seals, planning and procurement, DeltaValve. "By selecting Infor PLM Discrete, DeltaValve benefits from connectivity between our PLM and ERP applications, creating a unified solution which enables employees to enter data into one system and have it automatically stored in the other, facilitating faster, more accurate information sharing within our business."
"Infor products are designed to complement one another and work as a functioning whole, helping businesses streamline operations through unified data and system access," said Ken Liesegang, director, PLM Product Management, Infor. "Products from specialized manufacturers like DeltaValve are detailed and unique, and Infor PLM integrated with ERP helps drive efficiency and speed time to market, enabling companies to improve profitability and competitiveness."
Note: registration may be required to access online content
- Infor PLM Discrete - www.infor.com/product_summary/plm/plm8/
- Infor SyteLine - www.infor.com/product_summary/erp/sl/
- Join the conversation - www.infor.com/company/socialmedia/
DeltaValve, a business unit of Curtiss-Wright Flow Control Company, is a world leader in flow-control technology, specializing in the design, engineering, and manufacturing of critical-service industrial valves and related equipment specific to the delayed coker. Acquired by Curtiss-Wright Flow Control in 2001, DeltaValve provides fully automated unheading systems and related equipment to refiners throughout the world. For more information, visit http://deltavalve.cwfc.com/index.htm.
Infor is the world's third-largest supplier of enterprise applications and services, helping more than 70,000 large and mid-size companies improve operations and drive growth across numerous industry sectors. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.